Why We Exist
We believe there is no greater duty, joy, and/or responsibility than to teach and invite the body of Christ to pursue God’s presence through a posture of waiting on God.
To experience the sustained presence of God that results in permeating cultural, political, ecological, and spiritual renewal.
To tend and multiply the fire of God’s presence.
A Christ Centered Collaborative
- We value Love - Which means we love the Lord with our hearts, souls and minds and our fellowman like Jesus loves us (Matthew 22:37-40, John 15:12)
- We value Repentance & Forgiveness – Which means we choose to walk in the ministry of repentance, forgiveness, and reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-20)
- We value Humility – Which means we will repent of our sin, choose to serve over being served and will honor others (2 Chronicles 7:14, Mark 10:45, 1 Peter 2:17)
- We value Compassion - Which means we see and act towards the less fortunate as if they were Jesus (Matthew 25:40)
- We value Unity – Which means we see and value the oneness of the Body of Christ amidst our ethnic, cultural, Christian, socio-political and economic diversity (John 17:20-24; Ephesians 4:3)
- We value Relationship and Collaboration - Which means we believe that we can do together what one of us cannot do by ourselves. (Ephesians 4:1-2)
Our Strategy: Lead in a posture of waiting on God; His presence is our strategy.